Moving Up from Middle School
Your child’s transition to high school is likely a stressful one, both for them and for you. Will the new school support their academic success? Will they find a good group of friends? And, most importantly, will high school prepare your child for the next step in their lives, whether it’s further education or career?
Our mission is to help students develop the mindset, habits, and skills they need to find their purpose and succeed.
Quest Forward Academy Omaha differs from other high schools in the area in significant ways:
- We are a private school approved by the Nebraska Department of Education, located on the campus of Bellevue University.
- Tuition and fees are supported by a generous scholarship program.
- Our classes are small, typically 12 students per teacher, ensuring personal attention for each student.
- Students work actively through project-based learning and competency-based assessment rather than traditional (and stressful) midterms and finals.
- We combine rigorous academics with the development of the essential life and work skills students will need to succeed in college, career education, the military, or a job with training opportunities.
- Our teachers are certified professionals with advanced degrees in their fields.
“My wife and I were worried he would get lost in a big public high school and not reach his potential as a student. Through the first few weeks at Quest he is embracing the project-based learning. He even received a praise email yesterday from his Math teacher about his progress. He wakes up excited to go to school and tells us he enjoys learning. Also, there is wonderful support from the students and administration. We would highly recommend Quest Forward to any parent for their student looking for a smaller classroom environment.”
– Chris, Parent
The Pathways Program
Support for Every Student’s Path
We understand that academic success in high school is just the beginning. All Quest Forward Academy students participate in our Pathways Program, through which they engage in multiple internships in real workplaces, explore their interests, learn about topics such as personal finance from industry experts, receive counseling and coaching throughout high school, and much more. Then, they receive support beyond high school, helping to ensure all of our students thrive and succeed in the path they choose.Download Pathways Overview (PDF)
Learn how Quest Forward Academy can support your child’s success, now and into the future. See and experience a small, innovative high school and find out if it's the right environment for your student to thrive.
Latest from our blogSee More
Expanding Campus and Expanding Opportunities
Things are really a “buzz” at Quest Forward Academy. We are pleased to say that we are... Read More
5 Guiding Principles of Quest Forward Learning
Our 5 Guiding Principles of Quest Forward Learning are drawn from decades of research and guide... Read More
The Ins and Outs of Grades in Quest Forward Academies
We have a unique approach to grades. Rather than focusing on a letter, we help students focus more... Read More