The Quest Forward Academy Difference
A better choice for your high school experience.Contact Admissions
Your student will be better prepared for life beyond school.
- The Pathways Program provides years of support and guidance for your student — from the first day of high school through starting their career — helping them to achieve their goals.
- Quest Forward Academy supports your student as a whole person, with regular work on essential habits such as curiosity and self-management.
- Students practice work skills daily — such as learning how to communicate, analyze, and reflect — to help them prepare for career success.
You won’t have to fight for your student’s needs to be met.
- Our teachers are called “mentors” because they guide and support each student, providing feedback on learning and growth in academics and skills.
- Class sizes are small, to ensure each student gets the individual attention they deserve.
- Individual learning plans ensure that your student can follow their interests and achieve their goals.
You can focus on what matters most — your relationship with your student.
- You’ll have more quality time with your student after school, because there’s no cramming for tests.
- Enjoy home life without arguments about school.
- Students regain their love of learning at Quest Forward Academy. Everly’s mom told us, “after those first couple weeks, she started telling us again about what she was learning, and she was excited about it again.”
“Everything exceeded our expectations… it prepares them for real life, placing them ahead of their peers at other schools. I tell everyone who is looking for a unique, yet independent and rigorous learning experience for their child to check out Quest Forward.”
— Lisa, Parent
Attend a school you’ll actually like.
- Quest Forward Academy is welcoming and inclusive, with a diverse student population.
- Students learn at a pace that works for them and work on projects they enjoy.
- Mentors support and encourage each student individually. McKinley, a current student, believes “mentors are there to support me, and that makes me not afraid to try new things, ask for help, and to push myself.”
Build great friendships. Connect with mentors.
- When class sizes are about 12 students each, nobody falls through the cracks.
- Everly, a current student, agrees: “Nobody judges you for the people you hang out with. And all the classes are really small, so it’s really easy to just kind of, fit in.”
- Mentors get to know each student’s interests and goals and incorporate them meaningfully into their school work.
Say “goodbye” to tests!
- Yes, really. Quest Forward Academy believes in learning, not memorization and testing.
- Here, you’ll show your mastery of a topic by creating “artifacts” – projects, papers, video, presentations and more.
- Artifacts show what you learned and gained from the material, not how well you can take a test.
“The structure and freedom has helped me learn time management and goal setting. I feel that these are very important skills for life that homeschool wasn’t teaching me.”
— E., Student
Don’t stress about high school even one more day.
Your path to a better high school experience for your student starts right here and now. Schedule a free consultation with an admissions counselor to see if Quest Forward Academy is a good fit for your child’s future.Schedule a Free Consultation
May 11 2023, 5:30pm - 7pm
Get to know the forward-thinking high school, our welcoming community, and our unique approach to learning and find out if it’s the perfect place for your student to thrive!Register
May 20 2023, 12pm - 4pm
Save the date! We can’t wait to celebrate our class of 2023 as they enter their next chapter of their lives, and share gratitude to the staff and mentors who helped prepare them with skills, knowledge, and confidence.
Take a Private Tour
Take a personalized tour of Quest Forward Academy when it’s convenient for you, and learn about everything that matters to you.Contact Us